Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Silence..sometimes it isn't golden

I am forcing myself to write this post.

I have to admitt I am struggling with training for my mud run.

I am not losing weight.  This is really making me question myself.

I am still exercising.  Maybe not as hard or as much as I should but some days I surprise myself by how much I do.

One day reciently...I got up and walked/ran.  I took Scooby (16 weeks old now) for a bike ride because I can't run fast enough for him. I went for a walk with one son.  I played tennis with by other son.

So I am active.

I have been really good with what I eat.  There was one bad, bad week.  But I have turned it around.  I am eating good and tracking my calories.

But it is a very hard journey.  I am constantly questioning if I can do the mud run.  I so want to turn tail and run the other direction.  It would be easy.  I think my sister would rather not do it.  There are so many paths between now and the mud run.  Each path has an escape route.  So far I haven't taken any of them.  That's all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment